Hints: a few things I've found helpful in solving
- Above all else, keep at it. Some solutions will come
to you quickly, others may be quite elusive.
- For the hardest puzzles (like the quiz levels) I
tried hundreds if not thousands of combinations. Be sure
to work through all the possible pieces / orientations
that could fit in a given area.
- Some puzzles have internal "hints" in that only 1 or
2 possible pieces will fit in certain areas. When that
is the case as pieces are placed often other pieces will
also be eliminated from fitting
in adjacent areas. So you can gradually build up most of the
solution by process of elimination.
- I found most of the 3D puzzles much easier than the
higher level 2D puzzles.
- Still pulling your hair out? - Check my solutions
Drop me a line: email@example.com
Your e-mail and address will be kept
Who's Visiting (count of unique
visitors by Country)
Last updated: Sunday, October 8, 2017
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Last updated: November 8, 2016